Saturday, September 26, 2009

MISSION: MOTHERLAND


The Day is finally here!
I am excited and i am ready for what the world has to offer me-in return prepare to make my offerings of service and LOVE!
Please check in with me while i am away as i will give you some really cool updates about what is taking place out in the countries that i will visit.
When i return their are alot of events that and trips taking place that i would want you to take part in... like NOVEMBER 8th Royal Cocktail Ball..Starting at 6pm at a beautiful penthouse in the upper west side of manhattan..
you can buy your tickets ($35 ticket) via payapal just send it to email Divine@DivineBradley.com..Any way enough of the promotion...
Im heading to Atlanta to connect to my flight(s) ahead to the first stop TANZANIA!
LOVE YOU

No comments: