Friday, June 19, 2009

Grrrrr!


Peace and Much LOVE people...
Okay my Note earlier was dedicated to all my people out there that are faced with a lot of worry, stress, anxiety, depression, or hard times due to current circumstances that may seem to be out of control. I am here as a brother, a friend, a supporter of life-to Be that helping hand..From time to time-we must check in with one another to see if someone needs a little assistance..
I have been at war for a few months with LIFES lemons and stones thrown my way-i didnt fall- or get defeated by it-instead ive been making lemonade and building steps with what was tossed my way...I LOVE LIFE...and i LOVE to share this Sentiment with others-thats what life i s all about...We must Move together as a human race till the death of us...
Did you know that People become attached to their burdens sometimes more than the burdens are attached to them? Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness. Everyone is running around stressed out and we stress each other out yelling out each day to one another that we are stressed...
Everytime i come back to NYC i enter the space of Stress zones from folks that are both rich or poor...i myself was one of these same people-when i had it good and when i had it bad...Moving thru life anxious and hasty-slowly destroying things....Slowly
A special friend of mine always told me-Divine Haste makes waste...and MAN o MAN-did i learn it the hard way...!!!
Ghandi Said it best There is more to life than increasing its speed. Slow down and everything you are chasing will come around and catch you. The Chinese Believe Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
i know you have seen my video postings-if not check out my blog..thesocialmogul.blogspot.com- but i takes it light baby! You have to!!!!!!!
The time to relax is when you don't have time for it. 

Every evening I turn my worries over to God/Universe/Divine Power. because He's/It's/they are going to be up all night anyway.Worry bankrupts the spirit. 

RESPECT what i m saying-it will save your life....Dont be afraid.....Fear makes strangers of people who would normally be friends.

No comments: