Monday, May 4, 2009

The sun still shines on my bridge.
It hasnt been so easy crossing over this bridge in life...As i am entering a new land of freedom and harmony. The destination seems so beautiful in sight and feels so Divine with every thought. While on this journey i have  lost many and the shedding has been healthy and hurtful in many ways...who can accept losses so easy? It is a lonely journey to happiness-essentially when happiness starts with you and just your self...

I lost a really good friend in the process and a few other close folks that couldnt understand my process. Its like looking at Froto's journey in the lord of the rings..I have been at a lost for words in so many ways for them-and focused primarily on my actions...walk my talk...In the midst of it all they shed...This is the journey and i have accepted it-This is my life...
I love it! I wouldnt trade it in for the world...LIVING LIFE -LIGHT

1 comment:

LadyDee - Brownlady Beautiful! said...

Interesting. Life is what you make it. You must be open to receiving the blessings, the pitfalls and the surprises. Live honest, Do right by people and your karmic line should be pure. Hope everything works out.