Thursday, February 26, 2009

The BE IT TOUR: AUSTIN,TX

Speaking out in Austin This past week was pretty amazing..The Boys and Girls Club of Central Texas was our host and lined up all of the presentations we gave in the Killeen area of Texas...
The youth audience ranged from 9 year olds to some 15-16...It was a really fun experience working with this group of young people...


It was also moving to hear young boys and girls speak confidently about what they will accomplish when they get older and then watch their eyes light up when i tell them that their dreams can come true RIGHT NOW!!...

As myself and my comrade Live Wire Spoke to the groups- i realized and imagined me being in the seat of our audience members and pretending someone came to visit me with information that can change my life..

It was a great pleasure to visit this place and we look forward to coming back out..
I want to thank the Boys And Girls Club of Central Texas..Especially my homie and fellow comrade Juanita Flores for believing in us....And setting things up..

THE BE IT Tour is making the world a better place one presentation at a time...
"The best way to predict the future is to create it"-Divine Bradley

No comments: