Wednesday, January 21, 2009

TOTAL DISRESPECT!

I think this is the MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING EVER!!!!!
I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!
Unbelievable!-I hate men that do things like this...Usually i would say (No offense) but at this point TAKE offense!
TO ANY MALE-I DO NOT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE!-IF YOU DISRESPECT WOMEN-PUBLICLY IN THE MANNER SHOWN IN THE VIDEO BELOW-YOU DESERVE ANY CONSEQUENCE THAT COMES ALONG WITH YOUR ACTIONS-NO MATTER HOW HARSH IT IS...I KNOW YOUR THINKING IM TALKING CRAZY RIGHT NOW-WELL-GOOD, CAUSE I AM....
I DO NOT CARE IF YOU THINK SHE IS DISRESPECTING HER SELF FOR COMING OUTSIDE DRESSED THE WAY SHE IS OR ASSUMING SHE IS READY TO EMBRACE YOUR DISRESPECT! THIS IS CRAZY.



I totally don't go out to events where i know this type of behavior will take place.
We all know where the breeding grounds are for this type of action-and ya'll still go out and put your selves in these compromising positions.Where is the RESPECT?
STAY OUT THE WRONG PLACES!!!!
MEN WHAT HAPPENED TO BE BEING ACCOUNTABLE-IF YOU DONT RESPECT THIS STUFF TELL THE GUY THAT YOU SEE DOING THIS TO FALL BACK...TO THE GUYS IN THE VIDEO I WISH I WOULD TAKE EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM AND STRIP THEM BUTT NAKED AND HAVE PEOPLE SLAP THERE ASS IN THE MIDDLE OF TIME SQUARE FOR 6 YEARS STRAIGHT.
IF YOU DO THIS STUFF -YOU GETS NO RESPECT!