Saturday, December 27, 2008

Divine is a PHOTOGRAPHER?

The series of photos you will see below are images i've taken personally in my hometown of BROOKLYN. These images are a direct comparison to my story and my personal state of being. I have had a longing desire to take photos and expose the world to what my eyes see. These images are a part of my lifes gallery and this place is my museum, so please look forward to more of my work.
Welcome to History!

My Wall

What you see-what you feel-what you are reminded of when we are together.

MY ROOM
A place with no roof-no windows-space-air-cages-and all weather

MY JOURNEY
Long and dangerous, bright yet gloomy, filled with choices and lots of answers.

MY POSSIBILITIES
I dont like what i see-i see what i like- the bigger picture, and the little one in it

MY ROLLER COASTER
Perfect way to explain it.

MY TRANSPARENCY
What you see is what you get-but what you get is what you know.

DIVINE RECONSTRUCTION
The sky or the temple

Tell me what is your thoughts on my work.
divine@divinebradley.com

1 comment:

Bri Ignelzi said...

Wow, Divine. These are really fabulous.