Thursday, November 27, 2008

GIVING THANKS!


Looking out at the sea of my experiences-I am in complete amazement to have witnessed lifes lessons being dripped one drop at a time to form this ocean i call "the body of work"..Standing firm in my position with pride and aptitude-staring down at another opportunity to dive back in this ever flowing body of water-to back stroke through the rough currents that come with every new monumental chapter. Before i jump i stand alone at the highest peak of my attitudes altitude-and repeat to my self "the best way to discover my self, is to lose myself in my own self discovery" i gain the sufficient amount of strength to take on life the way it has never been taken on.
I love my life!
I will love this life more than life would love me!
I love every single mistake-every single obstacle and accept every fault!
I give thanks!

No comments: